The promoter is Gin Festival Ltd Corner House, Russell Street, Keighley, Company No: 09442829. The term 'Gin Festival Ltd’' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the promoter. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Refer a Friend promotion.
1. The Refer a Friend promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Gin Festival Ltd. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Gin Festival reserves the right to verify the eligibility of users. Gin Festival may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and prizes may be withheld until and unless we are satisfied with the verification. We reserve the right not to award vouchers or prizes for a successful referral if it has reason to believe that the referral is not legitimate, including but not limited to users referring themselves, multiple user referrals, returned orders, cancellations and orders placed under the minimum spend.
2. The promotion runs from August 2017 to August 2018.
3. For every friend you refer (who makes a purchase, subject to a minimum spend as per point 4 and after our 30 day returns & refund period has passed) you will earn a £10 voucher.
4. Every friend that you refer will receive a £10 voucher. This £10 voucher is subject to a minimum spend of £35 (excluding shipping), and cannot be redeemed against any products in another promotion/offer, alongside any other voucher codes or on event tickets. Promotions, including codes, must be used at checkout and can not be applied retrospectively.
5. Once you have successfully referred 3 friends (that have all been individually deemed eligible), you will win 2 tickets to a Gin Festival of your choice. Tickets can only be used by those aged 18+, please be aware you may be asked for ID. If you unable to produce valid ID you will not be allowed entrance, even if you have a valid ticket, as part of the Challenge 25 scheme. Gin Festival Tickets can only be redeemed for events which have been announced and confirmed where capacity is available. They may not be redeemed for sold out sessions. Tickets must be used together for the same event and session. Once tickets have been issued, we are unable to transfer them to another session or festival, even if they are unused. There is no cash alternative for tokens or festival tickets.
6. Gin Festival will not be responsible for any inability of any relevant customer to take up the specified incentive.
7. Gin Festival reserves the right to substitute any incentive for an alternative of similar value. The incentive is not transferable.
8. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the promotion, including the allocation of more incentives than are available, Gin Festival reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of any user; and/or to allocate the available incentive by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated users.
9. Users’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the Promotion. Gin Festival Ltd will comply with all requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
10. Gin Festival Ltd reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, Users shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
11. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Facebook or any other form of social media. By entering this Promotion, Users are providing information to Gin Festival Ltd and not to Twitter or Facebook and agree to release Twitter and Facebook from any liability associated with the Promotion.