Winter is coming and here at Gin Fest HQ we’ve gone the extra mile, it’s tough but someone has to do it, so we came up with 21 ways for you to have fun with gin!
As always, we have fantastic deals so you can get stocked up. Get ready for the party season and grab a bargain with our Gin Festival in a Box, everything you need including gin, tonics and glasses - just add ice and garnish!
We don’t stop at one offer - gingle all the way with our 3 for 2 range. Whether you like a bold citrus gin, something sweet or a classic London Dry, the 3 for 2 collection has got something for you, including Tinker, PJ Elderflower, Dry or Apple, Sanction, Burleigh's and Boe Violet. Get 3 of the same or mix it up, after all, variety is the spice of life…
2. Party all the way and celebrate in style this winter with 15 Tips For Throwing The Perfect Gin Party. We’ll help you get stocked up with our Cosy Nights In, Get Together and Party Gin Festival In A Box range. Plus, don’t forget the mixers, our Tonic Top Up has 2 tasty options.
4. Light a fire - Make it romantic or sit round your chiminea/fire pit with your gin buddies. Make up a batch of Winter Warming Cocktails (they can stay warm in the pan/slow cooker) and just keep topping up.
5. Curl up with a boozy cup of tea - try our G&Tea while flicking through Rebellious Spirits: The Illicit History Of Booze In Britain to find out why we Brits love gin so much. Plus it has some fantastic cocktail recipes!
6. Gingle all the way with our Christmas Gift Guide! It’s your gin buddies lucky year, with presents from under £10 to over £40, we’ve got you covered. Don’t forget to get yourself a little treat to enjoy while you’re wrapping your gifts *hic*. Or just send the link to your partner in gin, as a little hint, hint...
7. Left buying presents a bit late? Get creative and save some money with this guide to making Pumpkin Spiced Gin - it only takes 10 mins plus 1 hour to infuse.
8. Getting through the family visits. Liberally apply gin to all visitors, through G&T’s, cocktails and boozy desserts - just be grateful you’re not at the Red Wedding...
9. Boxing ‘leftover’ Day. Everyone has them - those random spirits in the back of the cupboard. Throw a Boxing Day #ginnightin for your gin buddies and use them all up in fantastically tasty cocktails like The Tinker Aviation.
10. Fruity gins are perfect for sipping neat to warm you up from the inside out. If, like Jon Snow, you know nothing, take a little look at our Top 5 Fruity Gins for Beg-gin-ners and masters.
12. Get creative and make your own Christmas Cranberry Gin, deliciously tart, yet sweet, mmmm.
13. Go to the best gin party of the year and meet the team at a Gin Festival event. (We know, we’re so modest!). Try top gins, magnificent cocktails, tasty food, fantastic music and entertainment. Plus, meet the brands offering samples and masterclasses.
14. There are some epic Winter Music Festivals out there. Alternative fans should take a look at Celtic Connections in Glasgow. More into Dance? Get to Manchester’s Warehouse Project. For something completely different, listen while you shop, at London's Spitalfields.
15. Winter Festivals. There are 100s of other events going on, including Magic Lantern Festivals all over the UK - take a look at the Everfest list and party all winter.
16. Your winter watch may be starting but you don't have to be stuck at home. Change your scenery - there are new gin bars popping up everywhere, find your nearest happy hour.
17. Treat yourself to a long weekend away in the UK, relax and wind down from the seasonal madness or January blues with a G&T.
18. Skiing off to the land of the white (walkers)? Use your liquid allowance for a gin mini Emergency Kit and start your trip with a G&T!
19. New year new you “plan”. Go on the gin diet - you’ll lose days. *Disclaimer, obviously, drink responsibly out there.*
20. Watch out for amazing deals, Black Friday Offers, Gin Festival In A Boxing Day and Ginuary bargains.
21. Finishing on a classic, the 5thristypm after work gin. The year round way to say TFI Friday!
Gin Festival returns to the beautiful Victoria baths for another double weekender!
It’s national chilli day! So we decided to celebrate in true gin style (the only way we know how to) and make some cocktails!
The gorgeous Piùcinque is our January Gin of the Month, bursting with bright, sunny Mediterranean flavours.
January's Gin Of The Month is proudly Italian through and through.